- 150g Alelma tuna paste
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 thin tomato slices
- 3 slices of toast bread
- Mix gently the tuna with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion and parsley.
- Toast the bread slices until brown.
- Place on top of the first bread slice the lettuce, cover with the second and place on top of that the tomato slices and, finely, spread the tuna mix and cover with the third bread slice.
You can enjoy this delicacy in the Mavros Gatos (Black Cat) and Peri Orexeos (About Taste) restaurants of chef Panagiotis Karayiannidis in Alonnisos.